light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:48:37 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

standing upon the surface shore of their targeted area. cadis had heard that there was a great creature that caused a school of luvdisc to become stuck. cadis wasn't exactly interested in saving the creatures, but he was fascinated with the creature. he heard it was large and beastly, just his type. his curiosity had been poked and thus he brought the expert scientist, , with him. "so we're here to hunt the creature we've heard rumors of being a possible ultra beast. if it turns out to be one, we should prepare to call for back up." and if not then he'd be in quite the sour mood for whomever fed rocket such a foolish intel. "i could careless about the pokemon trapped, let's just hope there's an ultra beast underneath this waterbed. by chance did you bring the machinery?" he spoke of the technology that would allow them to see what laid hidden underwater.

mission: luvdisc dive
notes: hehe, idk crap starter

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:57:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The idea of an ultra beast being within the depths of Hoenn’s waters wasn’t an impossible one but it most certainly sounded preposterous to Eva. Certainly there would be commotion if an ultra beast was below, wouldn’t there be? Even with this in mind Eva’s enthusiasm crept through which had the woman grinning from ear to ear.

”Of course! I do!” She snapped, her two large Pokémon who had been lunging their equipment around hurried over to the two.

”I’ll want to catch some of the luvdisc, there might be something to learn from their exposure if there is an Ultra Beast down there.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:05:23 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"alright, and i'll send my alolan corsola and starmie down there with the machine." they'll need to fend off anything that may attempt to harm their equipment. "though, a water-type ultra beast would be a first..." perhaps another nihilego was on the loose? this time maybe a small one even. "it's possible that we may end up facing another squid." calling out his pokemon, he'd continue as they would dive in, "let's just hope this version of it is a smaller one." he'd heard that each ultra beast can come in different shapes and sizes. so there was a chance this beast could be a smaller version of their last encounter with an ultra beast?

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:10:52 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva summoned her own Starmie to assist as well, they’d need all the fire power they could get going up against an Ultra Beast, despite how it most likely wouldn’t end up being much other than cannon fodder. And her starmie was familiar with handling Eva’s equipment so it would be able to assist there as well.

”Despite how much this pains me to say this but with this limited resources we have on hand we won’t be able to do much.” She sighed.

”We’ll have to do most of our work from a distance, but I suppose beggars can’t be choosers.” And she wasn’t trying to get her mind snatched or murdered.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:13:28 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"it's a good thing we've trained our pokemon to be competent enough to act as their wielders would." he had faith in their companions. "let's send them off, shall we?" and thus they were in. venturing to uncover what resided deep within the blue, but while on top of the surface cadis would ask, "the ultra beasts have been helpful in producing shadow pokemon. have you had a chance to try shadowifying a pokemon of your choosing yet?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:22:57 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Quite handy.” Eva said in reply to Cadis’ comment on their Pokémon. She pulled out an electronic pad device, turning it on and after a few swipes she had a video feed of their Pokémon at work. It was the result of a camera she had attached to her Starmie. The scientist made sure that her boss had a view of the pad as well to watch their progress with her.

”I haven’t just yet but I’ve had experience handling one.” It wasn’t the most successful experience but it was an experience nonetheless.

”Our wonder-boy Priam brought to me a shadow Pokémon and we studied its behavioral habits. They’re absolutely interesting creatures to watch.” She replied, her eyes not moving from the screen in her hands.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:26:43 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"the alakazam, that's right." to have gotten his hand on such a creature. priam's potential was shining through and through. though, priam would have to wait for something would come to flash across the screen. "wait, that was..." he'd pause only to continue, "...get a closer look." the pokemon wasn't far, but it was neither the close. but from what they could tell the machine would show a multitude of life signs in one pokemon. "either that pokemon has a plethora of hearts or..." it was a school of fish, thus indicating one thing. "that pokemon, is that a..."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:38:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva stared intently at the screen, excited to discover a new ultra beast. Cadis’ words just made the anticipation even worse, her face getting closer to the screen as they tried to figure out what Pokémon they were looking at.

”It's not an ultra beast that's for damn sure! Just a bunch of dumb fish! Luvdisc and wishiwashi.” She couldn’t believe this shit, it really was just a bunch of luvdisc and wishiwashi.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:42:51 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"well, it seems someone will be getting fired." permanently. turning his back on the group, he'd begin to make a call for their ride. "let's head out, eva. i'll allow you to dish out the punishment, would that make you feel better?" he'd ask the infuriated scientist.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:47:59 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She’d call their Pokémon back and get their equipment packed up. ”Oh I’d love to!” She smiled, hiding her rage behind a happy face. Eva then looked over to her Incineroar and smiled even more.

”And I think I know just how I’m going to dish out said punishment. So yeah let’s be on our way!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,740 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
luvdisc [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:45:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free water-type base evo pokemon redeemable in the site shop.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing